tintwiz.com
tintwiz.com
Sign in to follow this  
TINT

your own warranty card to customer

thats clear as mud :lol

tint: do most of you customers come in a little :hmmm or are they older and forgot their glasses? :lol:bingo

:hmmm  is as clear as I can get it..

[*]360503

try holding it straight up in front of the camera..and not at an angle..and in front of a darker background...so the camera will focus on the sheet..and not anything else.and not reflect off the glass counter.. :bingo

[*]360559

I'll give it a try later today :lol

Guest expertint

I don't know about you guys buy my manu...lulu..pays me pretty well to do warranty work.Enough that I don't mind doing it..whereas some other companies expect you to be the warranty honorer instead of them.I want to use a film that the manuf pays me well to redo not just one in word only..mmm..keep track of your jobs and the consumer always wants a big name product.I do when I buy something.

I don't know about you guys buy my manu...lulu..pays me pretty well to do warranty work.Enough that I don't mind doing it..whereas some other companies expect you to be the warranty honorer instead of them.I want to use a film that the manuf pays me well to redo not just one in word only..mmm..keep track of your jobs and the consumer always wants a big name product.I do when I buy something.

[*]360584

but do they pay you to redo the vinyl? :bingo:evilgrin

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this