Saturn Ion 2 Door

Guest TintEater

Guest TintEater

I'm doing a Saturn Ion tomorrow and it looks like a piece of cake. Anybody done one that can confirm my assumption?? By the way...........WHAT UP DOGGS??????????????? Tizzy's back in the Hizzy lol

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TintEater

Hey come on Gramps, a little more help than that, I'm a newbie lol You guys suck all you do is talk down on us guys asking the dumb questions. hahahahaha

Guest skeeter

If it has a hard plastic dust shield and your film's scratch resistant coating does'nt work it will eventually leave fine scratches. I've got an 03 Ram coming back tomorrow for the very same thing. :nope

Guest redneckj

Tinting saturns is starting to take a little longer, Im talking about the ION's and VUE's. If you are not installing the felt that is available on the dust shields of ION"S and VUE'S then you are asking for all of those to come back to you with the tint scratched. No matter what brand of tint you use it will scratch. You will have to take off the door panels and clean the seals real good before you intall the felt.

Saturn ION's, VUE's and Dodge Trucks are the worst at sctatching film that I know of at this time.

Archived