98Reg Yellow Punto Sporting

Guest grainger

Guest grainger

hi, new to this site! iv got a yellow punto sporting and am curious if anyone kno's what window tint looks good? like what percentage? because I dont want my windows being illegal! if anyones got some pics are anythink that wud b great! Thanks alot!

Guest grainger
Laws are different everywhere.  :passout  Ask 10 different tinters what looks good you'll get 10 different answers.  What do YOU think looks good?  I prefer a nice natural smoke look.  Not too dark, not too light....

[*]250829

iam in newcastle uk! I like dark smoke like but apparntly its illegal 2 get it tinted on 2 front windows in uk :S

Guest Mrs RJE

The laws in the UK state that driver and passenger windows can only be tinted to 70% which is very very light.( But anything back from that can be as dark as you like)

Some film suppliers in the uk do stock a film that works out at roughly 70% depending on the factory tint in the glass already.

In some areas of the UK the :dunno will not pull you over if you have roughly 50%, but if you do get stopped and they check it they can still give you a removal notice.

As stated before in this forum it isn't the police who want to inforce this law, it's VOSA.

Anyway back to your question.... I would suggest a charcoal (smoke) film to give your car a "Classy" look.

Hope this was of some help :passout

Guest grainger
The laws in the UK state that driver and passenger windows can only be tinted to 70% which is very very light.( But anything back from that can be as dark as you like)

Some film suppliers in the uk do stock a film that works out at roughly 70% depending on the factory tint in the glass already.

In some areas of the UK the  :dunno  will not pull you over if you have roughly 50%, but if you do get stopped and they check it they can still give you a removal notice.

As stated before in this forum it isn't the police who want to inforce this law, it's VOSA.

Anyway back to your question.... I would suggest a charcoal (smoke) film to give your car a "Classy" look.

Hope this was of some help :thumbdown

[*]251825

aye thanks very much mate! guna try n see if I can see the same car as mine on the net with tints, see what it look like! cheers anyways! BASTARD police eh! id hav limo black all the way thru otherwise lol!

Archived