FlexiSign 7.5pro

Guest justask

Guest steve fisher
I just bought some sports logos from ebay and they are in eps 9 format.when I drag and drop onto flexisign,it says they there was an error importing.how do I get these logos to work with flexisign? :thumb

[*]326397

some drag and drop or cut and paste wont work you have to go to the file menu and import from---- :thumb

[*]326415

Guest Mauricio Araya

warez hell I have a copy, and I bought it from a sign company. I know alot of sign companys that use copys, since like me they use multiple computers. p1ss on warez. there virus infected. Copys "Backups" are the same damn thing as the original, I dont care what media its on. it all works the same. :DD

Do you know where can I get a copy of flexisign?

Guest zolar

warez hell I have a copy, and I bought it from a sign company. I know alot of sign companys that use copys, since like me they use multiple computers. p1ss on warez. there virus infected. Copys "Backups" are the same damn thing as the original, I dont care what media its on. it all works the same. :DD

Do you know where can I get a copy of flexisign?

maybe the sign company can copy your little dongle too :DD

Archived