IGN1 pnk/grn (+)

ACC pur/brn*

Brake wht/tan or wht/grn at brake light switch

Tach any wire but red/tan or dk grn/lt grn at coil

Horn dk grn/org at horn

Lock pur/dk grn (-) through 330 ohm kick

Unlock same as lock though 100 ohm driver's kick

Trunk org/pur (-) driver's kick

*must use an aux. relay for the start function. The second start wire is ground through a 150 ohm resistor. The accessory wire is the same, but through a 560 ohm resistor. Resistors must be used for the single wire lock/unlock.

If you are doing an alarm, let me know and I will post info on each individual door lock wire color.

I wouldn't suggest doing this one, starter or alarm, if you are not a professional installer. With all the special resistor values needed for the lock/unlock and double starter wires, it is a bit more difficult than the average job. Also, if doing an alarm system, each door lock must be interfaced seperately and diode isolated.

If the vehicle has a grey ignition key, you have to bypass the anti-theft security. If it has a black key, this isn't a problem.

Guest FinalTouch
I wouldn't suggest doing this one, starter or alarm, if you are not a professional installer.  With all the special resistor values needed for the lock/unlock and double starter wires, it is a bit more difficult than the average job.  Also, if doing an alarm system, each door lock must be interfaced seperately and diode isolated.

If the vehicle has a grey ignition key, you have to bypass the anti-theft security.  If it has a black key, this isn't a problem.

[*]256285

It has a black key. No I'm not a professional but have a little experience. I just know the basics but I need to install this one and I'm a little shacky on it any help would be great :thumb

Driver's Door PUR (-) - pin 6

Passenger Door PUR/WHT (-) - pin 7

Left Rear Door - PUR/GRY (-) - pin 4

Right Rear Door - PUR/YEL (-) - pin 5

All four wire must be wired when installing an alarm. Also, you must diode isolate all four wires.

You will need one 12V/30A relay for the dual starter wires. If you are doing a alarm remote-start combo, you will need four 150 ohm and four 560 ohm low current resistors, and eight low current diodes, all for the keyless entry alarm functions. If you are only doing remote start/keyless entry, then you only need one 150 ohm and 560 ohm resistor, and two diodes (diodes optional but suggested on this install).

If I get some time in the next couple of days, I will put together a vehicle specific diagram for you, although my business is going crazy right now.

Edited by Exact-Oh

Guest kccartint

12volts lt. blue/red (20A) + ignition harness

Starter pink/orange + ignition harness

Second Starter purple/brown - ignition harness

Notes: The second starter wire is negative trigger thru a 150 ohm resistor. MUST use a relay.

Ignition pink/lt. green + ignition harness

Second Ignition

Third Ignition

Accessory same as second starter wire - ignition harness

Notes: The accessory wire is negative trigger thru a 560 ohm resistor. MUST use a relay.

Second Accessory

Keysense

Power Lock purple/dk. green - DKP or cluster, conn. 3, pin 17

Notes: Vehicles with memory seats, have to go to the driver memory mirror module in the door to get this wire. Lock is negative trigger thru a 330 ohm resistor. Unlock is negative trigger thru a 100 ohm resistor. MUST use relays.

Power Unlock same as power lock wire

Lock Motor lt. green/lt. blue 5wi plug above fuses, pin 36

Unlock Motor lt. green/dk. green 5wi plug above fuses, pin 35

Parking Lights+ do not use, relay rests at gnd

Parking Lights-

Hazards white/dk. blue - SCM, 16 pin plug, pin 16

Notes: The SCM (Steering Column Module) is in the steering column.

Turn Signal(L) use hazards wire

Turn Signal® use hazards wire

Reverse Light white/lt. green + IPM , conn. 2, pin 2

Notes: The IPM (Integrated Power Module) is on the driver fender, behind the battery.

Door Trigger see notes - each kick or cluster, conn. 3

Notes: The LF door is purple in pin 6. The RF door is purple/white in pin 7. The LR door is purple/gray in pin 4. The RR door is purple/yellow in pin 5. Use all four wires and diode isolate each.

Dome Supervision yellow/orange - any light or cluster, conn 2, pin 12

Trunk/Hatch Pin pur/org and pur/brn (glass) - DKP or cluster, conn. 3, pins 3, 2

Hood Pin purple/lt. blue (export only) - pin sw. or FCM, 24 pin plug, pin 23

Notes: The FCM (Front Control Module) is on the driver fender, behind the battery.

Trunk/Hatch Release orange/purple - DKP or cluster, conn. 3, pin 8

Notes: Meter this wire while opening the rear glass from the switch on the rear hatch.

Power Sliding Door N/A

Factory Alarm Arm

Factory Alarm Disarm

Disarm No Unlock with ignition and Sentry Key

Tachometer NOT red/tan or dk. grn/lt. grn ac any ignition coil or fuel injector

Wait to start N/A

Brake Wire white/tan or white/lt. green + brake pedal switch

Parking Brake dk. green/white - switch or cluster, conn. 1, pin 16

Horn Trigger dk. green/orange + horn or IPM, conn. 2, pin 35

Notes: The IPM (Integrated Power Module) is on the driver fender, behind the battery.

Memory Seat 1 lt. green/orange - driver memory mirror module in door

Notes: The memory seats are negative trigger thru resistors. The resistor values are not known at this time. Cut the wire and meter it while pressing the memory seat buttons.

Memory Seat 2 same as memory seat 1 wire -

Memory Seat 3 N/A -

Immobilizer Bypass Module: Required: Yes Type: Sentry Key Part #: 556C, 556U, or 555U