Comebacks to customers

Guest Spesh

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, but I did use someone elses the other day :thumb

Had a guy going over his rear window with a fine tooth comb, when he found a speck and said something, I told him that there is no such thing as a perfect job and if he wants we can find dust in his paint. After that he stopped looking so hard :lol

Guest SQUEEGEE

Yep! Today I had a bystander ask if I was gonna charge the customer extra for steaming off the tint on his back window.

I told him I sure as hell don't do it for the exercise!

Guest Tint by Todd

I tell them that there has only been ONE perfect person one this earth. As far as I know, he did not have a tint shop!

Guest Zrok

had a guy yesterday with a tired busted-ass corolla, like a '95 or something, paint faded, filthy windows, all kinds of crud on the carpets and seats, he got an awesome job for what it was. he comes in and says " main, jhoo gies deed a horrible jhob in mie carrr" that really pissed me off, 'cuz he's driving a bucket...a bucket with a great tint job, so we went out to look at it and all he could find to point out was the damn water. I reassured him that in a few days it'll dry. 'but if it don't I can come back?" I told him yeah, no prob. truth is, I DON'T WANT HIM BACK..lol..oh well, even after showing him three other cars in the lot with water in the tint that I tinted that morning he still wasn't convinced. whatta :ahole

Guest thetintshop

my favorite one is for illegal tint. when my customers ask for it and I tell them it's illegal, alot of them say "well I know several people that have it on their car". my comeback is "well, I know several people that sell dr*gs, just cause they do it doesn't make it legal".

Guest smokymtntint

This guy wants two coats limo over every thing...I tell him, " No, you will get arrested leaving the parking lot. He says"thats ok,I know a lot of cops! Looking this "tweeker" in the eyes I say " I'm sure you do Pal!" He loved the 38%. Bash%20Head.gif

Guest S and S
:coffee Yea I Hate :ahole 's!! But I guess it is part of the business!!! You know I worked at wally world for a long time and didnt think customers could get any worse than there customers. Boy Was I Wrong!

Archived