Jeep Libery

Exact-Oh

For you panel pullers out there, you don't have to remove the entire panel on these... the top of the panels is held in like the older Dodge panels, with compression clips. Just take out the screw behind the door latch and pop the top of the panel off.

The rear quarter windows must be shrunk a bit.

Why do people spend 25k on a car with no options, when for a couple grand more they could of got it decked out with power everything and all the bells and whistles?

Ruins the resale of the car, and what's 25k compared to 28k? Nothing if you ask me.

Cheap arse's trying to save a few bucks when they are already spending thousands.

Why do people spend 25k on a car with no options, when for a couple grand more they could of got it decked out with power everything and all the bells and whistles?

Ruins the resale of the car, and what's 25k compared to 28k?  Nothing if you ask me.

Cheap arse's trying to save a few bucks when they are already spending thousands.

[*]258505

they are called cheap bastards.

they are everywhere!

Ruins the resale of the car, and what's 25k compared to 28k?  Nothing if you ask me.

[*]258505

Yeah, the owner of the thing said something about sticker-shock, and then something about riding around in a fish-bowl.

Archived