2005 S-Type

blade

Very easy car to tint. Seals tuck easily. No need to pull panels. Although they do come off pretty easy. No need for deck removal. Jammer is enough to get behind the brake light. Alittle too tight for the bulldozer though.

What's with all these new cars? Leave the key on for 20 minutes and the battery is dead. :thumb pieces of crap Might as well stick a charger on the battery while working on it. And the battery is in the trunk underneath the floorboard that folds up.

Guest tintgod

I have noticed that too...the batteries have been really shiety on these cars lately...thanks for the heads up blade...but I will most likely still take the panels off.. :thumb

Guest MidcoastMW
turn off the lights.....set them to .0.

radios OFF............ :beer ...and turn off the AC or heater.

ONLY turn the power on when tinting the roll-ups . :thumb

:beer

:beer:beer c'mon guys no need to leave the key on all day!

I flip the ingnition on only for 5 seconds when I need to roll window up or down, then bam, I take it out.

This also takes care of the CHIME. :lol2

Guest MidcoastMW

oh, and badazz car!!!! I've been looking into buying a used one. You can get a V-8.....02ish with under 50K miles for around 20K. :thumb

But has anyone tinted the S-Type R?????????? The bad boy that has the ground effects and the blown 400HP V-8!!!!!!!

lol. if you want to buy one. my mom has a 2003 s-type with 22,000 miles on it. it's a 4.2 V-8 apparently. :poop. I thought it was only a 4.0, but who knows. That's what my mom and uncle say. At any rate, that car MOVES. I think she wants like 24000 for it. It's babied. Garage kept, and it's stored for winters. She's paranoid about the nav-system so I'm not allowed to tint it. :poop

Archived