2005 S-Type

blade

Guest MidcoastMW
lol. if you want to buy one. my mom has a 2003 s-type with 22,000 miles on it. it's a 4.2 V-8 apparently. :?. I thought it was only a 4.0, but who knows. That's what my mom and uncle say. At any rate, that car MOVES. I think she wants like 24000 for it. It's babied. Garage kept, and it's stored for winters. She's paranoid about the nav-system so I'm not allowed to tint it. :beer

Too late. I bought an 02' DeVille. Just threw D'z on it, and I got a 7" touchscreen NAVI/DVD with a PS2 slim in the glove box. Sweet ride. Oh, and its tinted with Suntek Carbon 18/45.

still wish I had the S-type tho........ :beer

Just yesterday I completed a tint for a garaged S-type - had been undercover for 6 years, barely driven with 30,000km on it in near 10 years   

Tip - Whilst looking under the hood, the leaping jaguar hood emblem - leapt off the hood and luckily I caught it!  

A quick google found that I had to look for a cap and spring too , as the steel braid was broken.  Went to fishing tackle store, bought 300lb s/steel braid and aluminum swages , threaded braid through hood emblem, re-assembled spring, threaded braid through cap and swaged/crimped the end.   As good as new - if not better!

Archived