• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HB Tinting
I m not asking to "LEO" Im asking to everybody

-

I most bla-bla-bla in EU :thumb

[*]267070

Yes, that's true Leo,you just bla bla bla. I don't know why that attitude with me but it's your call.

Be happy, peace up

Guest HB Tinting
Don't get all worked up HB, I don't see anything attacking you in this thread, perhaps you misunderstood Leo's english...chill, have a beer :thumb

[*]267111

I probably misunderstood his English. Thank you for the website,.

no problemo my freind. Forums can be hard to handle, you just got to roll with the punches and really try to make yourself clear. Having no inflection with your speech can often lead to misunderstandings, just take it in stride and give people the benefit of the doubt.

The benefits far outwheigh the negatives here :thumb

I m not asking to "LEO" Im asking to everybody

-

I most bla-bla-bla in EU :bingo

[*]267070

Yes, that's true Leo,you just bla bla bla. I don't know why that attitude with me but it's your call.

Be happy, peace up

[*]267109

:thumb:lol:beer I saw that no people speak with You, just try to reply Your questions, nothing more :thumb

Lot's of markets in Europe. Lot's of room to.There are places where there is not much tinting going on for no real reason. Prices differ a lot but 1000$ a car is a thing from the past (with exceptions). Fear from tinters coming from US? Not really, come and learn.... :lol6 ....that you are welcome to share your difference in workmanship.

Note one big difference between tinting in the US and here: There are not many tintshops here that rely only on tinting, especially automotive. You won't find a shop here where you are one of a few tinters tinting cars all day every day.

Why aren't there many people from some countries on TD? As long as the sites name isn't le dude de la tint or so the French are not allowed :gay And I guess there are a lot of lurkers afraid to speak up in English. Also there aren't a lot of self employed small tinters having the interest and ambition to participate here. Most tinters are happy going home at 05.00 not thinking about tinting until next morning.

Guest HB Tinting
Lot's of markets in Europe. Lot's of room to.There are places where there is not much tinting going on for no real reason. Prices differ a lot but 1000$ a car is a thing from the past (with exceptions). Fear from tinters coming from US? Not really, come and learn.... :gay ....that you are welcome to share your difference in workmanship.

Note one big difference between tinting in the US and here: There are not many tintshops here that rely only on tinting, especially automotive. You won't find a shop here where you are one of a few tinters tinting cars all day every day.

Why aren't there many people from some countries on TD? As long as the sites name isn't le dude de la tint or so the French are not allowed :lol6 And I guess there are a lot of lurkers afraid to speak up in English. Also there aren't a lot of self employed small tinters having the interest and ambition to participate here. Most tinters are happy going home at 05.00 not thinking about tinting until next morning.

[*]267230

Its just couriosity about how you handle things in europe (some research) thanks for the information. I don't fear Europe but it's not in my plans at this time. By the way where are you located?

I agree with you , everybody can learn something new everyday. I tinted european cars for 7 years and have 4 tinting americans. Let me tell you I would like to tint some of those peugeot, fiat, citroen, renault again...it would be very interesting even when I know some of them are not easy at all .

Archived