have a question?

Guest tintgod

Guest tintgod

what would be accurete ..to tell a customer..how many degrees a film will lower the temp inside their car?..

from ____? degree to ____? degree..I know it depends on the grade of film..but just want a ball park answer thanks.. :thumb

Zero. Mabey even hotter, unless the car is moving. The way the film works is stopping the heat AT the glass, if the car is sitting in the sun the heat will gather on the glass and radiate into the car.

If the car is moving, wind moving over the glass will chill it and the car will not get as hot, but not alot.

I personall wouldn't ...I just say it lowers it ...but there are circumstances that will vary it like if you leave your windows vented , it it in shade /partial shade...is the windshield facing the sun etc.

I tell them th truth. It stops th rate at which the sun builds inside...but unless vented somehow..it will still get hot because the heat pouring through the glass still has to escape.

Yeah, don't do it. It still gets boiling hot in the summer in tinted vehicles anyway and they won't notice a couple degrees even if it was cooler.

Only thing I've noticed that it does for a parked car is even though the car does still get hot as hell, the seats dont burn you as bad when you sit down, or the armrest on the door doesn't seam to be as hot, just because it didn't have any direct sunlight and the film slowed these down from being blistering hot.

Archived