Is this understandable?

I dont know what the deal is here in texas...people here are stupid or what :poop I made this so I CAN SPELL IT OUT FOR THEM.

A am gonna hang this on the wall at work because people are stupid and dont understand jack shvit. I thought if I showed thm a picture they would understand :lol2

Any input :shock anything else I should put on it :shock does that look simple enough :poop

I am gonna make one for MPV`S when I find a pic.

post-22-1111337236.jpg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

talk about confusing look at this.

this says inspection stations only need to check the front doors and the front windshield and make sure the tint is not below 20% and to not check the back rollup windows :thumb why not make it 25% like the law says AND check the back windows :thumb untill they check the back rollups also then we are p1ss1ng in the wind.

Then the official law says 25% net on the doors :bat

The inspecion says one thing and the offical wording in the law says another. pretty stupid.

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/vi/Misc/faq/tint.htm

If I were doing it, I'd just have the percentages of what can be installed...not what the net % is. Creates too many questions to be answered. :thumb You're gonna have alot of customers expecting that they can have 25% installed.

so it would be better with 35% instead of 25% net?  try and not get too technical :bat I see what your saying though.

[*]268548

That's how I'd do it. But that's just me. :thumb Make 2 of 'em. Test and see how the customers react. If the 25% net pic creates issues then switch. :thumb

Archived