Dear TTC

I'm so fukking sick of every other thread I read saying LLumar this...LLumar that.....I'm at the point of inserting a roll of llumar up the next guy's ass that mentions that the damn name.......**cough**atd**cough** Would it be bad of me to abuse my powers and trash every LLumar thread I see? :bs

Guest tintgod

im with you blade...it looks like everytime I come on here lately..its llullu this :lol llullu that :lol2 ..its almost like someone is padding the ?s around here..so some people can talk more about it. :bs:bs

I hear what you guys are saying...I'm a Llu Llu user..but I don't go on and on about it ...we all have our film we like ...let's use it and shut our mouths :bs:lol2

Well Blade, as for you abusing your power and deleting LLu LLu threads...

Probably not a good idea. My best advice is, talk is cheap, let them ramble on and on. We all know the truth :lol2

The most important part of this business is not what film you use, not how fast you can tint, not how good your customer service is...

It is how much money you make with as little effort as possible :bs

Guest tintgod

or..you can put..."but what the hell do I know...I just work for llullu" or.." what the hell do I know...I just like to kiss llullus ass"..or...oh...you get the point :bs:lol2

The most important part of this business is not what film you use, not how fast you can tint, not how good your customer service is...

It is how much money you make with as little effort as possible 

:lol2 That's been my philososphy since day 1. :bs

I like that...It's not what you use or how good you are, its how much you made and have left at the end of the day. Awfully simple, yet so hard to get through people's heads. Glad I'm not the only one sick of the oh great llullu line. Too bad a few other reps can't get on here and talk of their film all the time. Good competition cant hurt. Not that I have anything against llu llu and all.

Archived