whats going on with the blue max

Guest Total tint

Guest learner

What I did is loosen the two screws put the blue max in there flip the latch until it locks. then tighten the two screws until it holds the blue max tightly then you should be able to chenge out your blue max with no adjustment. If this doesnt make sense, I will try to explain it better or some one else will probable be able to explain it better than I. My wife says that I cant explain anything.

Guest atypicaldave
What I did is loosen the two screws put the blue max in there flip the latch until it locks. then tighten the two screws until it holds the blue max tightly then you should be able to change out your blue max with no adjustment. If this doesn't make sense, I will try to explain it better or some one else will probable be able to explain it better than I. My wife says that I cant explain anything.

[*]269365

Sometimes the flip it gets bent more than necessary, tool around with attempting the above advice and with bending the flip it into new positions to get it to latch. If all else fails, cut the flip it off and just use the screws to loosen and tighten.

No worries.

I have had a couple of unger handles on occassion not be able to "lock " after adjusting the screws to compensate for thethickness of the Blue Max..but that was a while back now

Guest Total tint

called suntek today about it excellent customer services karen is sending m a new 1 plus a new blue max no charge after I broke the 1 yesterday

Archived