Cadillac of peel boards

Guest atypicaldave

When I do any cutting on a peeler I like to have it eye-level.  Any lower and there's too much bending over.  I'd say it's the Honda of peeler-boards.  The Cadillac would be taller.  Like an Excalade mang.  :spit

[*]269556

:spit

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest atypicaldave
When I do any cutting on a peeler I like to have it eye-level.  Any lower and there's too much bending over.  I'd say it's the Honda of peeler-boards.  The Cadillac would be taller.  Like an Excalade mang.  :thumb

[*]269556

Short man version! :thumb

[*]269557

:spit

It does need another 12 inches

in height! :spit

Guest Jason

Wow, the wheels are turning in my head :lol6 . Ive been planning on building one for a while. That diamond plate finishes it off nice. It does seem a little short tho

Guest Key West

M first Peel glass was a huge 6'x8' sign painters easel, with glass (got the glass for free :spank ) It was fixed to the wall and I could adjust it to any angle. May be it was me, but I felt that some dirt was falling from the overhead (ceiling to you landlubbers) from the plastic covered insulation and landing on the film when the glass was at an angle. This happened every time a big truck came by so I put it straight up, dirt problem solved. Kinda hard for anything in the air to land on a vertical surface. so for the past 17 years, every piece of glass in my shop is mounted flush to the wall, and cleaned religiously. Also got a real ceiling :lol6 I get VIRTUALLY no dirt any more :lol6

Archived