LEO can you help me

Guest tintacar

Guest tintacar

Hello Leo a while ago you posted somewhere on this forum something about sublimation and you put this adres with it My Webpage

I`ve send them twice a e-mail I`ve cold them by phone but nothing happend nobody there, does the firm still excist or not and if they do can you or they help me with some information.

I like to make some shirts but how much do I have to pay?

Leo can you help me with this.

Greetings Richard

TintaCar

:trustme:bat:lol2

Hello Leo a while ago you posted somewhere on this forum something about sublimation and you put this adres with it  My Webpage

I`ve send them twice a e-mail I`ve cold them by phone but nothing happend nobody there, does the firm still excist or not and if they do can you or they help me with some information.

I like to make some shirts but how much do I have to pay?

Leo can you help me with this.

Greetings Richard

TintaCar

:lol2  :lol2  :bat

[*]269451

They are very slow latvian busienssman.... :lol2:lol2:lol2 Please send me what do You need - I will call them and cry :trustme:lol2:lol2

Guest tintacar

I like to know how much it will cost to make some shirts with my logo on it and some other logo`s on different place`s at the shirt.

Can they give me a price for making shirts, long-sleeve and short, and how much do I have to order?

And a banner (flag).

If they or (you) can send me a list about the different things they can make and how much it will cost.

Thanks

Greetings

Richard

:spit:lol2:bingo:spit

I like to know how much it will cost to make some shirts with my logo on it and some other logo`s on different place`s at the shirt.

Can they give me a price for making shirts, long-sleeve and short, and how much do I have to order?

And a banner (flag).

If they or (you) can send me a list about the different things they can make and how much it will cost.

Thanks

Greetings

Richard

:thumb  :thumb  :spit  :spit

[*]269553

Can U e-mail me design?

LEO@DARTZ.LV

Guest tintacar

I can`t mail you a design right now because I don`t know what to put on yet, but something like the picture.

Can`t they just send me a pricelist of all the articles they manufacture and send me some pics of the things they have made yet.

:spit:thumb

Guest tintacar

This afternoon I got a e-mail that I can Call them after easter so I will try it again.

Thanks sofar I hope it will work out.

Greetz Richard

:lol6:lol6

This afternoon I got a e-mail that I can Call them after easter so I will try it again.

Thanks sofar I hope it will work out.

Greetz Richard

:lol2  :dunno

[*]269849

I told tham lot of good words, believe me :rollin :inot :lol2 If You have problems again - contact me. They are very slow, much more than Leo....But they make good job, believe me....

Archived