damn what happened?

Guest thetintshop

Guest tintgod

hey..arent we all customers to someone..im sure there is someone out there saying the same thing about us..somewhere ..sometime..

but this doesnt mean I still hate some of these customers we are talking about...

What I like is when you are booked for several days and the phone stops ringing just a bit...then you can get some work done :thumb

[*]269678

:thumb That's what I'm doing now..It's 11 pm now ..still have a car to work on..going to do half now and half in the morning ..I'll be all caught up for the weekend :spit

It's kinda funny sometimes, the phone will be ringing off the hook all morning, secretary takes her lunch, it doesn't ring once for the half hour, she gets back, and instantly, all lines lit up, barely get off from one call and the next one is ringing, will go like this all afternoon till 5 or so. But if she walks out and installer is the only one to answer and has to get a car out, phones just quit. Sometimes we think its good karma. March has been awesome here too. Booked up till middle of april, have done more $$ in first half of the month than in our best months last summer. If its a sign of things to come, I'm either going to die, or live really well, depending on which way you look at it.

Archived