TTS's Guide To Professional Golf

Guest thetintshop

well, considering it takes the pros all freakin day to play 18 holes, and we all know it can be done in about 45 mintes, you should be able to reach that status in a week or so.

[*]270116

A week.....no way. You mean once I have these steps down I have to wait a week for the baller parties, krunk juice and freebies. :bat

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:bat? :bat

DUDE, you have WAY to much time on your hands.

Funny sh!t though.

[*]270130

I know, but it just infuriates me when I see shiat like this.

[*]270156

Is that all there is to tinting? :lol2:bat

Guest ninjatinter

Wait just one minute! I took a similar class years ago. I Believe step one is sapused to be something about getting liquored up. I see no mention of this step. does it come later in your program? A nd is there a section on smuggling beers in golf bags????? :thumb

Wait just one minute! I took a similar class years ago. I Believe step one is sapused to be something about getting liquored up. I see no mention of this step. does it come later in your program? A nd is there a section on smuggling beers in golf bags????? :linedrink

[*]270417

No, the liquored up step is the last step after the customer gets done kicking your arse for hacking their window film all to hell. :linedrink

I'd rather learn how to tint windows all over again than learn how to play golf again. I love the game, but damn talk about an unforgiving one!!!

Guest learner

I see in step one that you need a club, I have an old hockey stick, Can I just cut the end of the hockey stick and use this. :linedrink Man That is too funny.

Guest thetintshop

hey MsMarco, I created this thread just for people like you. :linedrink

the only problem is, it's obvious people are too ignorant to understand it.

Archived