Jump to content

DEALERS


Guest Hawk3D

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not talking doing work for dealerships....I mean working FOR dealerships.  Being a dealership's in-house tinter.

[*]270320

oh hell naw, that shiat aint never goiong to happen. :bat

I think its been tried before, but it ends up going down the drain in less than 6 months thats for sure. not a good idea.

Link to comment
Guest Hawk3D

never said would eliminate tint shops, thats ludacrisstthh, believe me or not, it will not go down the drain in six months. if we all thought like that we would still be using flow :thumb and doing 3-4 piece bws. the times they are a changin. btw what happened to that original post. :thumb moderators no like and deleted. fyi: in my vast worldly and illusturious "film directing" career one thing has become very clear, the ones that claim that their the @#$% , or badass, or even have the audacity to say their the best at tinting; 99 % of them have not progressed past the first six months and will never get it. the other 1 % know it and dont say nothing.

Link to comment

I don't know of anyone that has ever gone to work for a dealer doing tinting and not gottin screwed :thumb they never deliver on there promises and even if you get decent pay and bebifits the first time they change owners or managers you are out the door :thumb Really think about it

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...