DEALERS

Guest Hawk3D

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know why anyone would want to work as an employee of  a dealership in a business that has realtively low start-up costs.  Work for yourself so YOU reap the rewards of your efforts.

[*]270435

I can answewr that...only someone with zero ambition and tremendous lack of imagination..someone who would rather line the pockets of a dealer with $$$ instead of thier own

Guest Jason

yeah, thats quite the bunk idea. All dealers care about is $$$$. Although I have heard of dealers getting 400$ for a tint job, damn shiesters. Then they just send it to us for a 100% profit or so.

Guest DSMTommy

yea, like everyone else is saying. Set up your own business, and do there work out of it.... then you can make the profit you want to make, not $10.00 an hour and all there headaches... :linedrink

yeah, thats quite the bunk idea. All dealers care about is $$$$. Although I have heard of dealers getting 400$ for a tint job, damn shiesters. Then they just send it to us for a 100% profit or so.

[*]270517

you should already know that if you been in the tinting business long enough, sometimes when I pick up a car at the dealer, they give me all the work order and stuff, even what they are suppose to do the car with prices and everything, and yes, tinting windows, $500 at least. :linedrink

Guest Dunatic

I work for a dealership, I manage the accessories shop, we do tinting, spray in bedliners, auto detailing, clear bra, etc.....

I would be happy to answer any questions you have, one good thing about working at the dealership, there is always steady work, lots of vehicles to tint, detail, put a bedliner in......

Archived