DEALERS

Guest Hawk3D

thanks for all the input, I think ill take a leap of faith &go for it will keep posted(if interested) just looking for security and benefits . btw, had shop in miami 10 years, 5 years in orlando.stupid young man and pissed it away :hmmm . live and learn. after 27 years in biz im not looking to get rich. does feel a little bit like selling out though.

[*]270625

Nothing vetured nothing gained.

Gotta do what you gotta do.

Good Luck with it. :eyebrows

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Key West
never said would eliminate tint shops, thats ludacrisstthh, believe me or not, it will not go down the drain in six months. if we all thought like that we would still be using flow :spank  and doing 3-4 piece bws. the times they are a changin. btw what happened to that original post. :angel  moderators no like and deleted. fyi: in my vast worldly and illusturious "film directing" career one thing has become very clear, the ones that claim that their the @#$% , or badass, or even have the audacity to say their the best at tinting; 99 % of them have not progressed past the first six months and will never get it. the other 1 % know it and dont say nothing.

[*]270394

Dont know where in So Fl you are but if you've been in this for the years you say then you know that dealerships are hizzos. an evil nescessity. You can make them a ton of money for ten years but COST them a penny and they will drop you like a bad habit. I did business with the Potampkin Dealerships for years, and suddenly, a kid comes by who is 10.00 cheaper........ :nope they dont care about how well you provide service, all they care about is the bottom dollar :heh

Archived