DEALERS

Guest Hawk3D

Guest Hawk3D
ANYBODY OUT THERE EVER WORK FOR A DEALERSHIP. NEED INFO :lol

[*]270253

ANYBODY OUT THERE EVER WORK FOR A DEALERSHIP. NEED INFO :DD

[*]270253

Worked a large dealer network in the Ft Myers area back in 1990 for about six months. 3M suit in the area landed the position for me. Thought I'd give it a go. Not great pay, but the benefits made up a little on what the salary lacked. Went from there to freelancing several shops in Naples, which lead to me purchasing one of the shops I was doing work for.

It's a last resort kind of thing and it certainly filled the payroll void I had at that tumultuous time in my life. :dunno Got to do what you got to do... :beer

[*]270618

thanks for all the input, I think ill take a leap of faith &go for it will keep posted(if interested) just looking for security and benefits . btw, had shop in miami 10 years, 5 years in orlando.stupid young man and pissed it away :thumb . live and learn. after 27 years in biz im not looking to get rich. does feel a little bit like selling out though.

[*]270625

thanks for all the input, I think ill take a leap of faith &go for it will keep posted(if interested) just looking for security and benefits . btw, had shop in miami 10 years, 5 years in orlando.stupid young man and pissed it away :thumb . live and learn. after 27 years in biz im not looking to get rich. does feel a little bit like selling out though.

[*]270625

Nothing vetured nothing gained.

Gotta do what you gotta do.

Good Luck with it. :DD

[*]270632

well I got screwed before I could walk in the door, after 3 weeks of filling out job app.(first time ever), criminal background check, urine test, got the job, went in next day to talk money they say "we will get back w/ you"f---ing morons :bat , big waste of time. I look at as dodging a bullet :lol . manager probablly got his wifes brother that has tinted 2-3 cars :? to do the job , oh well live & learn. it has motivated me to start looking for a location for a shop, 3rd one has to be the charm, until than; back to making my boss rich :DD . again, thanks to the board for all the input. :)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived