new f-150

tintguy

Anyone ever pull the panels to discover that a torx bit will let you roll them down.

This is a cheap model f-150 with manual windows, all the hardware is in the door, but no handle is present to roll it down

anyone out there have a way to add the handle, my customer is interested.

there is no stud for the handle, just a torx screw head that I can turn, and the window can be manually moved

Please help, thanks.

Im sure its been mentioned before but I couldn't find anything

Guest Braud Spectrum
:linedrink I thought they looked like a roll down. I looked and looked for a handle on the first one of those I did that had cranks on the D & P. Then again on the next that had electric windows I searched high and low front and back for a button. I prayed I han't overlooked it after I tinted them in place. :linedrink
:lol  I thought they looked like a roll down. I looked and looked for a  handle on the first one of those I did that had cranks on the D & P. Then again on the next that had electric windows I searched high and low front and back for a button. I prayed I han't overlooked it after I tinted them in place.  :hmmm

[*]270587

same here, I thought they were roll downs :eyebrows

I did one but no it didnt roll down, and then I seen one on the road and it had factory tinted windows and the guy had it half way rolled down :lol2

Guest FilmDocta

This is a cheap model f-150

aren't they all.... ( FORDS ) :dunno the latest models have 3 different size bolts... jus to take the pannel off

P. O. S. :DD .... but you gotta love what we do I DO!! :DD

Archived