2005 ford f-250

Guest tint-noob

Guest tint-noob
:eyebrows the 05 f-250s have no black border on three piece rear windo.... and the inside seal is hard plastic and is almost impossible to carve. any suggestions? ive been tinting for less than a year... so please help me! :lol:hmmm

:eyebrows  the 05 f-250s have no black border on three piece rear windo.... and the inside seal is hard plastic and is almost impossible to carve. any suggestions? ive been tinting for less than a year... so please help me! :lol  :hmmm

[*]270669

take it out. for the right price.

wrong price = do it there and tell customre to live with it. :lol2

Guest Braud Spectrum

Yeah I was pretty disgusted to see those again. :eyebrows ol' time suckers.

If I don't have a pattern from a previous liner :hmmm then I get a closely fitted one by drawing with a sharpie on the outside (liner out) so there's not much to deal with (about a 1/4 inch extra) to get all creased up once I take it inside. I cut along the outside edge first... then scoot it over, otherwise there will be the width of the knife blade hair bit in daylight.

Then, use (and save for the next time you get an F250 ) that "good " one's liner as your pattern for the other side to get close on those rounded corners. ( :lol dont forget to flip it over)