Why Window Tinting is Legal In Pennsylvania?

My Webpage

Why Window Tinting is Legal In Pennsylvania?

Window Tinting is Legal in Pennsylvania because neither the Statute, which the legislature has enacted according to the will of the people, nor the Regulation, which the Administration has passed to clarify the law, prohibit it.

TITLE 75 Section 4524 (e)(1) of the Pennsylvania Common Statutes states that

(1) No person shall drive any motor vehicle with any sun screening device or other material which does not permit a person to see or view the inside of the vehicle through the windshield, side wing or side window of the vehicle.

Note that the law only prohibits tinting which prevents a person from seeing or viewing the inside of the vehicle. It does not prohibit all tinting or tinting below 70%.

The Law therefore implicitly permits any tinting which does not prevent a person from seeing or viewing the inside of the vehicle.

Guest Wellington P Funk

As a resident of PA, I've seen that site Leo. It looks like something written by an angry young man after getting a ticket for limo tints. It doesn't seem like these excuses would survive in a court of law.

-Bob

Bullshiot laws -in my opinion! ss

[*]271083

I told many TIMES:

TINT LAWS IS :spank . THEY ARE !llegal. BUT I CAN'T CHANGE THIS LAWS BY MYSELF. IT IS TIME OR LAAAAAAAAAARGE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

I can't explain in English all points WHY TINTLAW is !llegal. BUT I HAVE MILLION ARGUMENTS, as I told here many time. And people WHO SELL YOU FILMS, and MAKE BILLIONS $$$$$$$$$$$$ on You, simple tinters must fight for Your rights, instead of that they make films WITH LIFETIME WARRANTY.

WHO NEED LIFETIME WARRANTY ON FILM WHICH CAN'T BE INSTALLED???

Sorry, may be I told it in very agressive style.

I can some what relate... Va is 35/ 50 very strict at times...

[*]271087

*snort*

I wish we had 50/35.

PA law is:

Tint is not checked @ inspection, however you can be ticketed at the officer's discretion.

end of story.

Guest atypicaldave
I can some what relate... Va is 35/ 50 very strict at times...

[*]271087

In reality 35 and 50 are the film to install in VA, because the law is Net (tolerance of 7% to allow for error in meter calculation, glass VLT and tint VLT). Cops will let you go above 43 and 28, when metered.

SUV's can have darker than 35% on windows behind the driver/pass.

Archived