Tint God coming for a Visit

Guest JUSTIN

Guest JUSTIN

Tint God is finally visiting his old stomping grounds!!! We are getting excited for his return. Tint God, a.k.a. bullshitter, is a good friend of mine. Hopefully we will get together for some good beers & bbq, and photos. We can post them so you all can have fun photoshoping them all!!! I'll try to post a picture of my new shop sign. Hopefully it will load.

post-10806-1112071170.jpg

Guest tintgod
maybe cuz it looks kickass..and its better then your :lol

[*]271375

I have no name, and no sign. All I have is this cage they lock me in for 10 hours a day and tell me to tint.

:lol

[*]271385

sucks to be you... :cool

Guest JUSTIN
And I wasn't saying that it was a fake, just that it looked different.  Is it neon or what?

Most of the signs around here are still painted on with whitewash from back in the day  :cool

[*]271387

It is neon. The autoshades part is painted with a halo glow behind it, then window tinting is open frame neon. I know when I saw the picture I thought to myself it looks like someone photoshopped it in there, but I don't know photoshop myself, and besides, I have too much work to do then to put a fake sign on the net. I'm just really impressed by the looks of the sign.

Archived