New Shop & Shop Sign

Guest JUSTIN

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Total tint

I still dont believe that is a real pic theres no support brackets no shadows , or anything I'd need a pic in the day time to believe its real

Guest JUSTIN
I still dont believe that is a real pic theres no support brackets no shadows , or anything  I'd need a pic in the day time to believe its real

[*]272226

When TG is here next week, I will take pictures of him, along with the entire shop, and the sign during the day. The support brackets are behind the solid lettering. It is just a good sign, that is why it is so expensive. I do have other pictures of the signs for the other businesses in the complex, I guess I can post them to show you.

post-10806-1112329525.jpg

post-10806-1112329546.jpg

Guest tintgod
I still dont believe that is a real pic theres no support brackets no shadows , or anything? I'd need a pic in the day time to believe its real

[*]272226

dont listen to this moron...you dont have to prove anything..the sign and the building look awsome..you know its a real sign..that is all that matters....so step off TOTAL Dumbazz :thumb

Guest Total tint
I still dont believe that is a real pic theres no support brackets no shadows , or anything? I'd need a pic in the day time to believe its real

[*]272226

dont listen to this moron...you dont have to prove anything..the sign and the building look awsome..you know its a real sign..that is all that matters....so step off TOTAL Dumbazz :thumb

[*]272285

:thumb:beer

Wow....Hey Justin I showed this to Jamie today...first thing out of his mouth, "That's the Traffic Jams building." Looks good man. You can take a pic of me jackin' TG in the face infront of the store. :thumb

Guest JUSTIN

Hey all, TG finally made it to his old stomping grounds. Here are a couple of pictures of the inside of my shop and TG. I decided to put his a$$ to work today :popcorn

post-10806-1112931255.jpg

post-10806-1112931274.jpg

Archived