Headlight Restoration

Guest swanny

Guest redwagon

Laminate? You mean like Clear Bra or 3M film?

Interesting.

Yeah, I'll call after the kids are in bed. You're in CA, so 8-10p here would be 5-7p there. Good time or no?

Regards,

Mike

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest swanny

Lights look good. with are product it takes about ten to 15 minutes per headlight

to start we the light has a laminate on the plastic this breaks down from wheather conditions sun and heat from the bulb. We sand this of with 400 grit sand paper and the prep solution that comes with the kit then use 1000 grit sand paper then finish off with 2000 grit paper the 400 sands of the laminate and the 1000 and 2000 break down the 400 grit scratches then we have a clean solution a couple drops is all you need then the third step is the sealant witch is applyed with a foam applictor brush it on and it is self leveling and your done takes about 30 minutes for it to dry.

No compond no mess no polishing. :please

I am going to try and post a pic of the kit.

Guest swanny

Lights look good. with are product it takes about ten to 15 minutes per headlight

to start we the light has a laminate on the plastic this breaks down from wheather conditions sun and heat from the bulb. We sand this of with 400 grit sand paper and the prep solution that comes with the kit then use 1000 grit sand paper then finish off with 2000 grit paper the 400 sands of the laminate and the 1000 and 2000 break down the 400 grit scratches then we have a clean solution a couple drops is all you need then the third step is the sealant witch is applyed with a foam applictor brush it on and it is self leveling and your done takes about 30 minutes for it to dry.

No compond no mess no polishing. :please

I am going to try and post a pic of the kit.

post-13366-1112840929.jpg

Archived