windows media player sucks outright

I've been using the new napster to get songs and it reconfigures the media player to corrupt songs I've burned from CD, it's really p1ss1ng me off. I tried to uninstall the POS but now my firefox browser keeps crashing and all my mp3's are corrupted.

Suck my wang Gates.

I completely unistalled exploder, I don't even remeber doing it, it is gone like a mug.

I have so many prophalactics running it's not even funny, but I had a few hundred dollars worth of downloads from the new napster running, but WMP tries to rat me out (zone alarm tells me so) so I uninstalled the thing and now everything is focked. :dunno

yeah it does, the only things that play now are songs I got from the old file swapping programs, and half of those take a dump half way thru.

I'm considering going over to the darkside (redhat) and getting all this windows bullcrap off my PC completely.

Another thing to watch out for is a nastly little program caled CDilla, it's a rat fink little program that reports all of your mojo to the NWO, I can't get rid of it :dunno

my pc is totally screwed now after trying to unistal WMP, nothing at all works now, I even went to microshaft to install exploder and that didn't even work, I can only have one browser "window" open at once now.

I'm so pissed.

my pc is completely focked now, just because I tried to unsital windows media player.

Actually in "my control panel" the only option was to "roll he version back", no unistall at all. Now I can't do a damn thing. I can't listen to music, I can't have more that one "window" open at a time, and I certianly can't reinstall my OS, way too much stuff going on.

I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore.

Archived