World Cup Tickets

Who wants's to go?

Who knows how ticket sales worked out in Portugal?

Did anybody go there? last minute?

Would I be able to change Grandma's ticket into mine?

I hate the fact that I can only order all tickets for all persons in the form. I can't order 2 tickets for me and Joe and 3 other games for me and Jim and 2 for me Joe and Jim. Well I don't want to go by myself but how do 3 people know 17 month ahead that they can make it on those dates and all of them. If one only wants to go to six of the seven games, I can't order the tickets for him. This is big bull. I can just hope it doesn't work out like in France, stadiums are sold out but only half filled.

Guest atypicaldave
Who wants's to go?

Who knows how ticket sales worked out in Portugal?

Did anybody go there? last minute?

Would I be able to change Grandma's ticket into mine?

I hate the fact that I can only order all tickets for all persons in the form. I can't order 2 tickets for me and Joe and 3 other games for me and Jim and 2 for me Joe and Jim. Well I don't want to go by myself but how do 3 people know 17 month ahead that they can make it on those dates and all of them. If one only wants to go to six of the seven games, I can't order the tickets for him. This is big bull. I can just hope it doesn't work out like in France, stadiums are sold out but only half filled.

[*]271637

Quite a dilemma you have there, K? :copcar I'd love to go, except the transportation costs would be a bit stiff just to see a game. :copcar

Atypical Dave, don't make fun of my dilemma, this is serious. And you don't want to be a typical Dave, do you? Through my job and else I have friends around the world who I invited to a big one month football party at my house. But not to watch all games on TV. This system of ticket sales makes it impossible to go to the stadiums with them.

If you really would love to go you would go. You can get a cheap flight right now. Probably cheaper than going to the Super Bowl. You are coming for several games. And don't forget It is the biggest party in the world.

Leo congrats to Latvia. 4 goals and 1 Striptease. Beats Nipplegate by far.

Atypical Dave, don't make fun of my dilemma, this is serious. And you don't want to be a typical Dave, do you? Through my job and else I have friends around the world who I invited to a big one month football party at my house. But not to watch all games on TV. This system of ticket sales makes it impossible to go to the stadiums with them.

If you really would love to go you would go. You can get a cheap flight right now. Probably cheaper than going to the Super Bowl. You are coming for several games. And don't forget It is the biggest party in the world.

Leo congrats to Latvia. 4 goals and 1 Striptease. Beats Nipplegate by far.

[*]271927

:thumb:lol:lol

WEEEEEEEEEEE ARE THE CHAMPIONZZZZZZ. Was big mose yesterday...

P.S. Kohler You know what americans name under football :lol Our football = soccer

I know ,Leo. I have trained a womens team in the US and reffed a few games. I refuse to call it soccer. I admit that this sport was invented ( at least todays rules) in England. They call it football. So definitely, that is the name in English language. The other sport where all the players are wrapped in plastic is called American football. Why? I have no idea. Just one guy uses his foot and they don't even have a ball. One of the oldest words of wisdom in sports goes: The ball is round.

soccer is just not a real sport here in USA....sorta just something women who drive minivans take part in :mad

[*]283224

Did you know football is the most participated sport in the USA? You don't have to be 7 feet nor weigh 300 pounds or chew tobacco to play. It is just not a real professional sport in the US because there are no breaks for TV-advertising.

Archived