New Addition to Autoshades Family

Guest JUSTIN

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JUSTIN
They are fun now, but wait til they hit about 12-18 months and older....thats where the real fun starts!!  That's also when the real work starts!  Believe me, I've done it 3 times  :hmmm

I always enjoyed my kids at every age, but what really gets to be fun is when they can do the things you can and you are really teaching them, even if they are only 4 or 5 years old, it's time well spent to say the least!!!

[*]272047

I met Justin about 8 years ago, and that is when his oldest son was 4. I myself never spent a lot of time with kids, always doing my own thing (I'm the second to the youngest). And truthfully what made me realize that I did want to have children was the introduction to my step-son. I thought this little 4 year was completly amazing. Just helping to teach him how to ride a bike was such an amazing event for me, and I will never forget those memories. I will say, I have enjoyed the "baby" stage much more than I anticipated! And I already miss my son's newborn size. But both Justin and I look forward to the days when our son can do the things we do.

Congrat's on your three children! They are such wonderful additions to the family, something that can never be measured by words!

Guest tintgod

are you sure that isnt one of justins baby pic...looks just like him.he sure is cute...but that doesnt mean I think justin is cute too.. :?:hmmm ..guess im off the hook now.. :hmmm:?

Guest learner

congrats on the new addition, my baby girl is now 7 1/2 months old and my son is 7 1/2 years old. Kids are a huge responsibility and a great deal of fun. We go hunting, fishing, and he plays alot of sports. Ok I will shut up now, or I will get on a soap box about my kids. I just love em so much and am very proud of them.

Guest tintgod
why would you think you're off the hook?  :hmmm

[*]272151

welllll...your son does look alot like me..doesnt he? ...guess im not off the hook.. :? :?

Guest JUSTIN
congrats on the new addition, my baby girl is now 7 1/2 months old and my son is 7 1/2 years old. Kids are a huge responsibility and a great deal of fun. We go hunting, fishing, and he plays alot of sports. Ok I will shut  up now, or I will get on a soap box about my kids. I just love em so much and am very proud of them.

[*]272186

That sounds like a lot of fun. I can understand why you would get on a soap box about your kids, they are a lot of fun. One morning, about 5:30 am, after an all night eating binge that my son put me threw, he then decided he wanted to play. I was so frustrated and exhausted (I only fed him every hour that night), that I literally stomped my feet on the floor to get out of bed. I stood up, looked down at the bassinet to look at my son, who was wearing an ear to ear grin with his tongue sticking out!!!! I said "okay....I can't be mad" he literally just melts my heart! It sounds like your babies do the same for you. Congrat's on your latest addition.

Archived