New Addition to Autoshades Family

Guest JUSTIN

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest learner

my son is the reason I went into tinting for my self. I only did it on the side to help make the ends meet until my wife got out of school and my son kept asking my why I always had to work and why was I not ever at home. Man how the little ones rule our lives. That really hit home with me I made good money before, I had a manager job at a grocery store. I took a little pay cut, but my wife made up for that and the timie with my family PRICELESS! My business continues to grow though. The Lord has truely blessed me. Thanks for listening.

Guest JUSTIN
my son is the reason I went into tinting for my self. I only did it on the side to help make the ends meet until my wife got out of school and my son kept asking my why I always had to work and why was I not ever at home. Man how the little ones rule our lives. That really hit home with me I made good money before, I had a manager job at a grocery store. I took a little pay cut, but my wife made up for that and the timie with my family PRICELESS! My business continues to grow though. The Lord has truely blessed me. Thanks for listening.

[*]272213

Good for you!! Those little ones are so honest, and they are eye openers. Time is a resource you can never recover, so you always need to make sure you are spending it wisely. Justin works really hard to keep a successful business going, and I try to get everything else done before the weekend, that way his weekends are spent without doing a bunch of chores, and he can really enjoy some quality time with his kids. I feel so fortunate that I don't have to work a ton of hours each week to bring home what I need to bring home. I have been fortunate to land a job that allows people to work part time to raise families. The trade off is I work with straight up NERDS!!! :thumb

Good luck with your business, I hope that it continues to grow.

Guest JUSTIN
Yes...this all sounds great until you're watching Nickelodeon and Disney Channel every frickin night of the week  :thumb  :thumb

[*]272195

Your too funny blade.

Guest JUSTIN
congrats bro my new one is 3 weeks

[*]272216

Congratulations!!!! :thumb You should post a picture of your baby. Boy or girl? Give the info....

Archived