ATTENTION UK TINTERZ

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shady

Hello All,

Yes, Dartz film can now be purchased through Billy Stevens at Shade Ace in Southampton. Delivery to whole of U.K and N.Ireland.

Until we're completely updated you can contact Billy Stevens at the following...

www.window-tinting.co.uk

shadeace@aol.com

Look forward to hearing from you!

Guest Shady

Hello All,

Yes, Dartz film can now be purchased through Billy Stevens at Shade Ace in Southampton. Delivery to whole of U.K and N.Ireland.

Until we're completely updated you can contact Billy Stevens at the following...

www.window-tinting.co.uk

shadeace@aol.com

Look forward to hearing from you!

[*]273550

Please use shadeace@aol.com (and NOT shadeace@aol.co.uk) e-mail address.

Sorry for any inconvenience while Shade Ace web site is going through major changes and updates.

Guest Diamond Tints

Hi Leo tried to email regarding films but told dont have that one :thumb:lol Was regarding the coloured films can you email me daviewhiteford@hotmail.com ps are these films through johnsons or reflexis by any chance as they are in southampton cheers :trustme

Hi  Leo tried to email regarding films but told dont have that one :trustme  :thumb Was regarding the coloured films can you email me daviewhiteford@hotmail.com ps are these films through johnsons or reflexis  by any chance as they are in southampton cheers  :lol

[*]276011

I will forward Billy Your request, he is planning ColorZn'ShadeZ stock in nearest future....Also he will have Corell library and will be ready to cut lot of nice things from films on request...

Archived