ATTENTION UK TINTERZ

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Tints

When will these films be available in the uk leo ?can you email me prices on them and are you looking for a supplier in scotland or just the one guy you have for the whole of the uk?

When will these films be available in the uk leo ?can you email me prices on them and are you looking for a supplier in scotland or just the one guy you have for the whole of the uk?

[*]276189

Please call Billy about prices, terms - I think nearest week, this moment he have some gradations on stock, colorZ&other gradations will be sent this week - but please contact him to check what U need...

:woowoo - 7799006176 - or leave Your contact -

Guest Shady

Hello Everyone.....

Dartz film is available to everyone in the UK and N.Ireland, sending out film already. Free delivery to all. Contact me 'Billy Stevens' Mob: 07799006176 Tel: 02380 908555 Fax:0238036800. For samples and orders. Our online store will be completed this weekend and orders and enquiries will be dealt with promptly from there. I will keep everyone informed as to when you can log on begin purchasing quick and easily..

Billy Stevens

Dartz UK

Guest Solscreen

Great style of films, Loe, what a pity I cant use them here in Spain, as your know only registered films can be used here or the can fail the ITV (MOT) test.

Gutted

Mike

spain

Great style of films, Loe, what a pity I cant use them here in Spain, as your know only registered films can be used here or the can fail the ITV (MOT) test.

Gutted

Mike

spain

[*]277657

Heya, Mike. We are fighting for homologation...Just know my spanish rep speak with Fer (Fernando)

My referent will write you soon in Spanish!

Guest GALI'n'DARTZ

Le agradedecemos por su interes acerca de nuestras laminas de control solar. A traves del SR. Fernando Chissotti de Santa Cruz de Tenerife, el cual tambien tiene interes por nuestras laminas, ya sabemos que estas se tienen que homologar en el laboratorio Central oficial de Electrotecnia en Madrid. Quisieramos saber aproximadeamente el costo de los ensayos para homologar un tipo de lamina, y que tipos de laminas les interesa.

Con respeto.

Galina. :nope

Guest Solscreen

Gutted

Mike

spain

[*]277657

Heya, Mike. We are fighting for homologation...Just know my spanish rep speak with Fer (Fernando)

My referent will write you soon in Spanish!

[*]278390

Hi Leo,

Thought I would let you know I am English, with very poor limit Spainish, but I think I understood Fernando, regarding getting your films tested in Madrid, is Fernando going to be your rep?

Archived