Help on front drops on 2005 dodge

Guest Diamond Tints

Guest Diamond Tints

Hi looking for any help on getting the 2 front drop glasses on a 2005 dodge ram 4 door to match the rear manufacture tints. none of the sun-gard matches lumar does'nt match either so I am stumped not looking for %100 match but these films come no wher near it :thumb

Guest FilmDocta
Hi looking for any help on getting the 2 front drop glasses on a 2005 dodge ram 4 door to match the rear manufacture tints. none of the sun-gard matches lumar does'nt match either so I am stumped not looking for %100 match but these films come no wher near it :thumb

[*]272301

you will never have an "exact" match.... but LLumar's ATR is close enough for me and my customers.

truely, I think Solar Gards NR and llumars at would probably werk best .. :thumb good luck!! :lol6

Guest Diamond Tints

Thanks for that buddy I know I wont get an exact match but looking for as close as I can get I tried a llumar film on it though and it was no where near it dont know what range of llumar it was though coz I use sun-gard but I'll check it out Thanks again :hmmm

Guest Diamond Tints

Well this is the thing the shade is miles away from the outside compared to the back I tried a %15 in llumar too as I thought this would give a good match for something to go on but was way too dark and didnt even come close too matching it either :hmmm so any help on this would be great :hmmm

Guest thetintshop

when you say "match", you mean color, right? because we all know that matching the darkness will be !llegal. and if you're wanting help in that area, you can pretty much just kiss my azz.

as far as matching color, llumar's ATR matches very well. but the closest I've seen match is suntek carbon. :hmmm

Guest Diamond Tints

Kiss your azz no thankyou!! , sorry but at looking back on what I said I havn't explained it properly :hmmm :?so my apologies yip I know that putting a %15-%20 is !llegal, looking for something in %35-%50 not one of the idiots that is messing up the market in the uk just now as it is a bit mad over here just now with the :hmmm:hmmm so thanks to everyone for the help (and advice) lol

every manu has different lines of film so... saying 'llullu & S/G' don't match isn't exactly fair. yes. some lines won't come close. but then again, some lines look very good.

we use Llullu ATR Charcoal as others have mentioned.

Archived