05 Mustang convertible

Guest Braud Spectrum

Guest Braud Spectrum

I did the back glass first thank Goodness. :hmmm Windows roll all the way down automatically when you hit the button to lower the top. Front and back. The fronts are also those that vent or drop down a hair bit when you open the door.

On the older ones I would raise the top back up (close it)when I got finished tinting the sides to nearly closed and let it dry like that a while and so I could see the back glass and it would drain better. :hmmm Not on the 05. They'll do it again when you raise the top back up :hmmm so let them sides dry good before moving the top.

Guest nautiboi73

thanks BS for teh heads up.

that is why I ALWAYS test the funtion of convertables B4 I tint them. that and I don't want a customer saying that I broke a alread broken drop top.

Guest Braud Spectrum
how was the backglass BS? does it have a matrix or solid border around the edges?

Neither MDog. :thumb Fricken canvas to the edge. But there is a tiny bit of room so I drew a little oversized outside and marked the defroster orange parts and cut me a hole for each first. THey start about a inch from the edge but not bad ones. Room all the way around those and the wires pop right off. Cut the top first, then slid down just a hair and cut the bottom so there wouldn't be any bumping back from being too close. No shrinking. Layed right on down. :thumb

Archived