Pollen control

Guest nautiboi73

Guest nautiboi73

I suggest that b4 you bring a car into the bay, to give it a quick bath to help with all that pollen. dones't have to be a full on wash but just a rinse will help keep the plant orgy from getting so much in the film. I know round here, the plant orgy gets more than a little messy. I also try to squegge the floor at least twice a day to help keep the dust, pollen down in the bay.

:hmmm

This post has been promoted to an article

Guest Tintbds
I suggest that b4 you bring a car into the bay, to give it a quick bath to help with all that pollen. dones't have to be a full on wash but just a rinse will help keep the plant orgy from getting so much in the film.  I know round here, the plant orgy gets more than a little messy.  I also try to squegge the floor at least twice a day to help keep the dust, pollen down in the bay.

:hmmm

[*]272324

Mid-March to end of April here it's windy and the dust love it. so like you I Wash down before starting and then at midday. :hmmm

Guest nautiboi73
its hell this time of year here right across the road are nothing but pine trees when the wind blows all you see is a yellow cloud

[*]272886

yep. looks like yelow snow is falling form sky some times. :please

Archived