2002 Accord quarter windows

Guest Peja43916

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thetintshop
here we go again  :twocents

[*]272625

you'll understand when you get the game dude. paradise cove is a mean mofo. shooting 60 is a major accomplishment.

Guest thetintshop
I remember reading at first how you thought that game sucked....guess that changed  :nope

[*]272634

it's all I ever play. I have 2 new games that I haven't even touched. this game is freakin awesome. when you get your xbox, you have to get this game. (yes, even before nascar 05) :twocents

and playing online is freakin awesome. I just wish I had someone to play against. :nope

Guest tintgod

I lost all my online money..I cant even play some of the online tournies...dont know how im going to get any money if I cant play anything :twocents

Guest Peja43916
just click one of my TOTW medals. fully detailed instructions on how to NOT do it hack style. :twocents

BTW, I "invented" this method. :nope

[*]272611

I am asking about a 2002 which is different from a 2004 Accord which is what you have a Tip of the week medal on.

Guest thetintshop
I am asking about a 2002 which is different from a 2004 Accord which is what you have a Tip of the week medal on.

[*]272642

actually the one I have listed is a 2003. :twocents

but the ones on the 2002 come out basically the same. but I've never had to remove those to tint them.

Guest Peja43916
just click one of my TOTW medals. fully detailed instructions on how to NOT do it hack style. :twocents

BTW, I "invented" this method. :nope

[*]272611

[*]272642

actually the one I have listed is a 2003. :nope

[*]272646

Yes, 2003 and up are different from the 2002. Does the window come out the same way ?

Archived