Goin Rate Auto Tinter

Guest CloudWalker

Yeah, but sometimes it's near impossible for the owner to pony up any more. It happened to me, I made good money working for my old boss, but I realized there was no real way he could pay me any more, so I did what I thought was best for both of us, and we remain good friends. :coffee Not saying this was the case for either of the situations above, but sometimes there's 2 sides to the story.

Guest Tint Wiz

OT

I tinted over 300 car`s last year plus flat glass,in uk two car`s a day is average for a tint shop ,as we take card`s off and I know how much he was chargeing ,per car but he got funny with me and would not talke to me just the boy so boy is left there to do all work on his own with only 3 months training

Guest Tint Wiz

O yes I forgot about time delay, even when your young your brain does not work I think it`s all the cars we tint it sends your brain into darkness, it must be all the limo black :coffee have a few of these and all will become clear :drunk

Guest smokymtntint

There is a kid up the road at another shop and yesterday I found out he is tinting for 6 bucks an hour!!!! I can't imagine. The shop owner is complaining because he does not show up consistently and he borrowed our tinter for the day! No Wonder

Archived