We are being covered

Oz is gradually being covered all over with film gone off due to heat shrinking and sun exposure.

Finger/pleat marks are appearing EVERYWHERE especially in rear screens. :twocents

A day doesn't go buy without seeing them and if it happens anywhere in the world first it will and is happening here. This is a sign of things to come. :nope

Just be warned and it is why some particular distributors are trying to weasel out of paying claims due to this technique.

Devil

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm surprised you're a tinter with how much you complain about the film, the manufacturers, the warranties  :beer  maybe you should switch to selling sunscreen.  :lol

[*]272692

Blade...someone has got to tell it as it is.

I'd much rather read subjective honest comments that relate to our line of business than fictional so-so reports based on heresay. :lol2

I'm just glad I made my dough out of it when things were fair dinkum.

Thank your lucky stars (oz speak) that you don't live in our climate and sell window film. :beer

devil :lol2

I'm surprised you're a tinter with how much you complain about the film, the manufacturers, the warranties  :nope  maybe you should switch to selling sunscreen.  :lol2

[*]272692

Blade...someone has got to tell it as it is.

I'd much rather read subjective honest comments that relate to our line of business than fictional so-so reports based on heresay. :lol2

I'm just glad I made my dough out of it when things were fair dinkum.

Thank your lucky stars (oz speak) that you don't live in our climate and sell window film. :thumb

devil :lol2

[*]272806

I agree, perhaps you should manufacture your window film without all the imperfections from all other companies,

"downunder window films" :nope

Guest Total tint
devil, I would like to integrate some of your lingo here in appalachia but I usually dont know what in the hell some of your words mean :shock

for instance, what is a dinkum :lol would this be correct??  "that bloody roo took a dinkum in the floor!"

:lol  :lol

[*]274128

:lol:lol:lol:lol2:lol2

Archived