We are being covered

:lol2

Dingoes (our wild dogs) have been in Australia for some 40,000 years and do live occasionally with outback aborigines.

They don't make good pets though (aloof striek in 'em) and the only pure bred Dingoes left are found on Fraser Island in north Quensland. (Recent doco on TV about that)

My family who live up on their 4000 acre farm in the high country have heaps of the mongrels coming out of the adjoining national parks and attack their sheep. Lost a max of 75 in one night. :lol2 Their bloody hard to get onto with rifles. Poison bates from the air by the govt. helps a bit and so do dog trappers.

In general though, city people and fringe dwellers would not even know what one would look like so I'm not trying to concern you. A similar picture would be like me asking you if you really see a lot of Pumas and Cougars running around? Bet they haven't taken a baby like Azaria Chamberlain at Ayres Rock in the outback? :bingo Am I watching too many John Wayne westerns? :lol2

Hey how did we get so far off topic? :twocents Now Wedge Tailed eagles...now there's one majestic bird of prey of ours. He will take lambs no problems on the wing and the good old devil...well he ain't fussy....he'll eat anything going that ain't nailed down. They found a road k!ll devil that had eaten a porquepine quills and all. Now that's one mofo I'd like to see do that.

Devil

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:woowoo

Dingoes (our wild dogs) have been in Australia for some 40,000 years and do live occasionally with outback aborigines.

[*]275462

Noah's flood was only 6000 yars ago, and the creation was 7000 years before that, so I think your numbers are a bit off :krazy

Archived