glass cleaner

The program is for 60 cases for $1260 which includes freight to your door.  This breaks down to $1.75/can of cleaner. 

thats a great concept but thats a :shock load of glass cleaner, I can go to the local print shop and have my own labels printed for a couple hundred $$$ and just slap them on the cans myself :lol

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Marco
Why should any wise busine$$ person take $1,260.00  and tie it up for few year in glass cleaners. :lol  :shock

[*]274275

I agree..who needs to stock up on that much glass cleaner :lol

I sublet two bays at a glass shop to do my tinting on vehicles. they get the cans with their name on it...it is very nice to have you name on the can ..I'm not getting them made :dunno but it is nice I buy it from them at 25 bucks a case 12 cans like 2 buck I guess....then I sell it to my tint customers at 4 per can . the house customers love it for mirrors. it is the same as the spray away has the same smell...some stuff stinks so bad it is hard to use inside a vehicle...

what I would like to know is where you all get your water..I use tap water and I do clean my spray bottles about once a week maybe every other week during the winter months to clean the sides of he bottles....but does anyone use bottled water?...I did last week cause the house I was at had well water it was probably ran thru a purifier but it smelled?

Guest dumplin

I like the sprayaway brand, a fellow I know runs a truck w/ detailing supplies and he sells the Sprayaway w/ his co. logo on it , same stuff different label . Sale to customers as a mark-up .

Guest metint
We like the sprayway glass cleaner,we found it at walmart for $1.84 a can we bought all they had about to months ago and haven't seen it ther since :thumb? what kind of glass cleaner do you use,how much do you pay,and were do you get it ? :thumb

[*]273043

give away at your shop for your customers.

rather offer an alternative for everyone.

[*]274239

That would be an alternative... SDW

I just got a costco membership just to purchase the sprayway glass cleaner.

best stuff on the market.

I purchase my microfiber towels there also, I sell one towel with one can of cleaner. Covers my cost on the towels and the cleaners that I use

Guest eric 31

I know this is an old post, but I am a new member. Having used sprayway before on my non-tinted windows and liking it, it is good to know that I CAN use it on my windows whenever I am able to get another car and can get it tinted (current car not worth tinting; needs repairs I can put the $ towards instead of tinting).  :D

Archived