Charlotte NC car show

This is one off the biggest car shows in NC and it has a ton of vendors that sell restoration parts from all over the country there.7th thru 10th of April ,,Thurs throu Sunday..I close that Friday each year just to make the trip to Charlotte and always come back broke and needing new shoes :thumb

Guest WASHBOY

Show's are good , but it seems to break my pockets too.

Az bike week is this week, april 1-10. I have a booth there and it's off the hook!

There was a paint company there that demoed this wax remover and compound,,from black trim I will do some hands on and see how it looks a week later...They said the bottle that looked just like a bottle of black shoe dye would do a dozen cars :thumb ...the cleaner did a great job and has no dye in it

post-35-1113175310.jpg

Anyone that has a car there restoreing must have some POR 15 its the best rust killer and paint that I have ever used...and we know how the old Trans Ams have rust..I use it after cleaning fender wells and floor pans,,,trunk area and radiator supports are a must :thumb

post-35-1113176247.jpg

Stocked up on Z ..show had a discount and no shipping :thumb Also the vendor uses this forum and the PPG forum and that blew me away...yes I'm tint bandit , sunburn and all :thumb TD if you read this he said the PPG forum was the only one on the webb he could ever find ...was very disappointed... :thumb

post-35-1113176840.jpg

Archived