This is NOT photoShop moment.

Guest Tintbds

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tintbds
Thanks for showing me a pic with your shirt off...that's just what I wanted to see before going to bed. 

:DD

[*]273145

Sorry Tintfool :DD MY BAD :DD

Guest tintgod
Thanks for showing me a pic with your shirt off...that's just what I wanted to see before going to bed.? 

:lol

[*]273145

:beer:lol :gay :lol2:DD

maybe you could put his face :DD on this

[*]273149

why dont you stick your mug up in here so we can have some fun with you TINTCHICKEN.. I see alot of this :blah ...but you dont have to "boys" to put you picture up here do you? :DD ..come on...lets see that mug TINT :DD

Thanks for showing me a pic with your shirt off...that's just what I wanted to see before going to bed. 

[*]273145

:DD :gay :blah:DD:DD

maybe you could put his face :DD on this

[*]273149

why dont you stick your mug up in here so we can have some fun with you TINTCHICKEN.. I see alot of this :lol ...but you dont have to "boys" to put you picture up here do you? :gay ..come on...lets see that mug TINT :beer

[*]273281

:lol2:lol:lol

Guest tintgod
Thanks for showing me a pic with your shirt off...that's just what I wanted to see before going to bed.? 

[*]273145

:blah:lol :gay :DD:DD

maybe you could put his face :lol on this

[*]273149

why dont you stick your mug up in here so we can have some fun with you TINTCHICKEN.. I see alot of this :gay ...but you dont have to "boys" to put you picture up here do you? :lol ..come on...lets see that mug TINT :DD

[*]273281

:DD:lol:lol

[*]273305

I guess we are all just going to have to think this is the real TINT :beer:lol2

post-111-1112664360.jpg

Archived