Tint Plotter & software

Guest FloridaTintChic

Guest FloridaTintChic

Hi everyone!! I know I only sign on when I need something :thumb

To get to the point:I have owned a tint shop for 13 years and never learned how to tint.I always had my ex husband to do it,now I have been through so many employeessss drunks,Dr*gs,perverts you name it.I need to tint in case of an emergency.I have a guy from llumar( old reps who teaches me) but I need to know what you all think about the dgi plotter:remember im not an old school tinter,I have 10 cars coming in and never know if the people that I hire are going to show up.I have been heat shrinking for 4 months and laying windows and I actually do pretty good.I cant cut the tint,no matter how hard I try or who shows me,it just isnt happening.What have you all heard about the dgi?does it always cut short? As a a single mom and everything I have told you,would you guys purchase the plotter and soft ware?I have heard alot of stuff and have only heard of 2 programs tint tech and comp cut.Please tell me what you think ,you have always givin me some good ADVICE.

Guest thetintshop
FOR THE ONES WHO GAVE ME THERE  :please ADVICE THANKS!!!

[*]273502

if you just have to have one, don't buy a new one. there's alot of new car dealerships around with these things sitting in a corner collecting dust. :evilgrin

try some of them, they may sell it to you cheap.

Guest tintguy7

I've picked up tinttek 20/20 and a 40" graphtec plotter in the beginning of march and it took about 2 weeks to start using the patterns. you'll be wasting alot of film at the begining, but after you get it to work properly, its a good to thing to have. most of the patterns will impress you and some will suck. if you have the info on your cars the day before you always can pre cut but on the other hand if the customer dont show you have to those paterns on the side until you can use them. if you have more questions, and if I can help, please shoot me emails at tintguy7@aol.com.. hope this helps. :coffee

Archived