2005 G6

blade

Cake job :DD Hex bolt behind the door handle. Remove the pushpins on the back edges of the panels. The top of the panel pulls back and you can remove the gasket. Also the gasket all the way around the sides and top pulls out to give you more room on the edges. :DD Back window is cake also...no dot matrix just lines. If you need help from there then don't ask me. :DD

that car is made for tinting :DD

too bad its flopping like the GTO GM is just FVCING up left and right with their vehicles.

[*]273907

The '04 GTO didn't sell too well at first around here.

But the '05's are selling fast.

LS2, V8, 400 hp out of the box. Low 13's in the 1/4 mi.

Low profile car... doesn't say "look at me" like a Vette or a T/A.

An Aussie body body with an American drivetrain. Had to grow on me, but I've been thinking about trading my WS6 in on one. Haven't tinted one yet, but I know 2 people that have one. Won't be long.

you took off panels? :lol  :thumb

[*]273521

The top of the panel pulls back and you can remove the gasket.

:lol2:lol

[*]273910

uttt ohhh looks like TINT didnt read the post correctly :lol

[*]274443

Does he ever?

Just did one of these thursday. Nice to have one this easy.

[*]274462

:thumb:nope

The '04 GTO didn't sell too well at first around here.

But the '05's are selling fast.

LS2, V8, 400 hp out of the box. Low 13's in the 1/4 mi.

Low profile car... doesn't say "look at me" like a Vette or a T/A.

An Aussie body body with an American drivetrain. Had to grow on me, but I've been thinking about trading my WS6 in on one. Haven't tinted one yet, but I know 2 people that have one. Won't be long.

I tinted a 05 last week and I noticed alot of little improvements on the car. the exhaust tips, the rear fascia is black at the bottom which looks kinda cool, its got red brake calipers, the bigger motor, it looks alot better than it did before thats for sure.

post-22-1113135035.jpg

Archived