15 year old tint

Guest thetintshop

Guest thetintshop

had a guy call today wanting the tint removed from his 90 accord. I told him how much it was for removal, but that price was if I were to retint it. if he just wanted it removed and not retinted, the removal price doubles.

he said he just wanted it taken off, he didn't want to tint it again because it would just bubble up and turn purple again. :beer

I said, "well, that depends on if you pay for good film or not."

he said, "well I'm not paying for something that just turns to crap later on". :lol2:DD

I said, "your car is 15 years old, I doubt if it's in prestine condition either."

he said, "the car looks and runs fine, but that crap on the windows makes it look like a pile of junk".

he made an appointment for friday to have it removed at $170. :DD

I'm so glad ignorance isn't contagious. :DD

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thetintshop

I had to start charging double to remove and not retint because everyone around me charges more to remove than they do just to tint the damn thing. so people got "smart", they started coming to me for removals, and taking it to the $79 guys to have it tinted. :DD

after about 3 removals in one week a few years ago, I decided to put a stop to that shiat all together. now, if you don't want it retinted, the price doubles.

and if they're offended, oh well. bye-bye. I hate removing old film, worst part of a tinters job.

I had to start charging double to remove and not retint because everyone around me charges more to remove than they do just to tint the damn thing. so people got "smart", they started coming to me for removals, and taking it to the $79 guys to have it tinted. :evilgrin

after about 3 removals in one week a few years ago, I decided to put a stop to that shiat all together. now, if you don't want it retinted, the price doubles.

and if they're offended, oh well. bye-bye. I hate removing old film, worst part of a tinters job.

[*]273344

:please

Archived