Putting forward a scenario

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TINTINGCOWBOY

Thats a good question Devil..I have that with 3mmm right now on a car I did in 1991..You can imagime what it looked like.If they don't want to honor the warranties then send the customers to one of their "authorized" dealers for the redo and see how they handle it..

If you really send them to another dealer, with all due respect you are stupid and unreliable in my opinion.

I stand up for the work I have done. And believe me I make the supplier, current or ex stand up for his warranty.

Cowboy, I just noticed that my reply looks as if it was adressed to you. NO - in the szenario you outlined it seems reasonable. You've tried didn't get anywhere and pulled the second option to satisfy your customer and possibly keep him as such.

Guest Jason
If you really send them to another dealer, with all due respect you are stupid and unreliable in my opinion.

I stand up for the work I have done. And believe me I make the supplier, current or ex stand up for his warranty.

[*]273985

You had it right the first time. Satisfy the customer- before you lose their buisness and the buisness of all their friends/family.

When somebody bad mouths your shop it has twice the impact of a compliment (especially in a small city).

Thats a good question Devil..I have that with 3mmm right now on a car I did in 1991..You can imagime what it looked like.If they don't want to honor the warranties then send the customers to one of their "authorized" dealers for the redo and see how they handle it..

[*]273757

I've done that precisely TC as the distributor says he has other tint shops that will gladly take on the redo at the distributor's pathetic compensation.

You know what? These poor exploited bastards get Jack of it too and tell the dist to shove it because they too can't make any dough out of it.

I do agree though that the down side is the rather unfortunate relationship it creates between me and original client.

Devil

[*]273985

K,

This distributor is notorious for putting obtacles in our way of legit claims. The BS of it all is that he has the ultimate choice to not write these warranties up and go it alone but no........he decides to tow the line with the competition but the product can't cop it.

So it leaves we tinters as the poor scapegoats wearing the gripes.

You won't get this dude to pay anything he doesn't want to!

Devil

I don't get it Devil, are there no other suppliers in your area?

At the end I think it comes down to the person you deal with more than the company that he/she works for. That's why my first reason is to buy from someone is the person, not the price, or the brand.

When I need a car I call a guy I know and trust and ask him what he has. I don't start buy looking for a certain car.

Archived