Flat Glass Installer needed MD, DC, VA

Guest Winnerstint

Guest Winnerstint

Established 15 year Flat Glass company in MD is currently looking for a sub-contractor for Govt, Residential, & Commerical work. Installing Deco films, Security films for local govt,embassies, and govt locations, Sun control film, and safety film too. Work the entire year on flat glass in the DC, MD, & VA areas. Company truck too. Great atmosphere, work your own hrs. Please contact Laurence 301-807-6092 or laurence@interiorguardz.com

Thank you...

Guest VOLTRON

too bad u didnt post about a month or 2 before. sounds like a pretty good deal. I have a question though. MY understanding (and I could be wrong) is that a subcontractor ceases to be a subcontractor when he drives a company vehicle.

anyone know?

too bad u didnt post about a month or 2 before. sounds like a pretty good deal. I have a question though. MY understanding (and I could be wrong) is that a subcontractor ceases to be a subcontractor when he drives a company vehicle.

anyone know?

[*]273711

A sort of grey area there.

I think that varies from state to state.

I do know that it is a hassle for vehicle insurance.

Vo|tron,

Actually in need of another flat glass installer to work day to day with my current full timer.

As for subs, I saved your info in my card file. So when the next large project comes in, you'll be getting a call.

Also looking for 3 or 4 flat glass sales people for estimating and cold calling, both commercial and residential.

Guest VOLTRON

cool man, I appreciate it. yea its that time of tha year, hopefully it wont be raining all summer like last year and made it a little slower then normal. think this will be a good year.

Archived