It's official...the Bekaert European TintOff Champ

Guest fer

Prizes

The winners of our flagship event, the Bekaert European TintOff Championship 2005, can scoop a host of fantastic prizes:

1st Prize Fabulous Winner's trophy

Limited-edition 'Bekaert European TintOff' Fleece

Free entry to Bekaert Anaheim California TintOff (near Disneyland!) in March 2006, including:

Flights for two people to San Diego*

One day at California TintOff

Three nights' accommodation in California

Tour of Bekaert Films manufacturing plant in San Diego

*The winner may bring extra people at own expense, or extend trip dates

2nd Prize Winner's trophy

Weekend for two in Barcelona

3rd Prize Winner's trophy

Two tickets to a London show

All European Championship contestants will receive a commemorative polo shirt

Each of our other competitions will also feature a range of exciting prizes!

:DD:chick:coffee:cry

When was 10 years of DARTZ I make a lottery with prize - MOSS MALVERN replicar....

It cost much more than ticket to San Diego.....

Leo, I'd come to your tintoff. But only for the party. :coffee

By the way, most everything even in details reads just like the first official European tintoff ...... organized in 99. I must say B especially the German division are real copy masters.

Leo, I'd come to your tintoff. But only for the party. :DD

By the way, most everything even in details reads just like the first official European tintoff ...... organized in 99. I must say B especially the German division are real copy masters.

[*]273693

I can Xplain why.

My Tint OFF will be called:

TintZ ON, TopZ OFF.

and it will be party around the clock.

Of course it's nice look at working people, but I think there are many ideas how to make tint competitions attractive. Copy masters :chick:coffee:cry

Tell me the name of originals in window film world? If You will cut brand from any window film site - You won't understand WHO IS WHO.

I would not have a chance in your tint off. The winner would probably be a gay non-alcoholic.

"Tell me the name of originals in window film world? If You will cut brand from any window film site - You won't understand WHO IS WHO."

I don't agree. From the beginning there have been companie(s) that drive the industry and the others. If you ever have problems detecting who is who, you have my e-mail. :evilgrin

I would not have a chance in your tint off. The winner would probably be a gay non-alcoholic.

"Tell me the name of originals in window film world? If You will cut brand from any window film site - You won't understand WHO IS WHO."

I don't agree. From the beginning there have been companie(s) that drive the industry and the others.? If you ever have problems detecting who is who, you have my e-mail. :evilgrin

[*]273977

gay non-alcoholic - are You kidding??? You think such person can win on my competitons???

No Sir, I have no problems to understand who is who. But everything look similar in industry.

NO FRESH AIR. NO FRESJ IDEAZ. NO EYECATCHING THINGZ.

If You think there - please tell me? I know only one idea - and I like it - LluLlu European Lady. But as I saw she is CUTTED from memory. WHY??? And if it is not secret who is driving industry, which use Mr.Ford style (a little bit changed): YOU CAN USE ANY TINT, SO LONG AS IT IS CHARCOAL?????

I don't agree. From the beginning there have been companie(s) that drive the industry and the others.  If you ever have problems detecting who is who, you have my e-mail. :evilgrin

[*]273977

I send TWO (!!!) LAAAAAAAAAAARGE e-mailZZZ!!!

Archived